|click for larger image|
First edition WFRP adventure modules and such are not always easy to find. When you do, they are usually a bit on the steep side price-wise. I scored Volume 1 of The Enemy Within Campaign (to add to Death on the Reik vol 3) on the cheap. I don't think I will ever run this as a straight up adventure, but I can use it as a resource for ideas. I really love the 1st ed Warhammer Fantasy Role-Play world. This copy has a minor crease in the lower right corner, but the pages inside are clean and crisp and the the handouts are still attached in the back :)
As always, the art in the original WFRP products brings out the feeling that it actually is a "Grim World of Perilous Adventure"!
This "adventure" is a great source book, because it contains such things as:
- A Brief History of the Empire
- Political Structure of the Empire (Provinces, Noble Houses, Guilds, Taxes, etc)
- Religion in the Empire (Imperial & Chaos Cults)
- Geography of the Empire
- Herb Uses
- Travel Movement Rates for land and sea
- Imperial Calendar (complete with festivals)
- and of course, an adventure relating to a conspiracy to destroy destroy the Empire and all of the machinations that go with such a plot!