Friday, August 25, 2017

Goblins of Mount Shadow - a low-level adventure for C&C

Next Sunday, I run the Castles & Crusades adventure: Goblins of Mount Shadow for my new roleplaying group :)


While the basic plot isn't too bad, there are a some minor issues I find with the adventure straight as written, so I am altering a few things to make it my own. That is the Castle Keeper's prerogative and I will exercise it .... hopefully a fun session will be had by all!

The goblinoids and dark fey creatures in this should keep my players' characters busy  ;)

P.S. This will be the first time that I have EVER used a published/pre-generated adventure module in my entire GM'ing career of over 40 years! Also, it will be the first time I have run a
Castles & Crusades game. Strange, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers